Man Who Tried To Marry 9-Year-Old At Disneyland Paris Identified – Wait Until You Hear What Else This Creep Has Tried!

]

There’s been an update in the shocking case of the Disneyland Paris child bride scandal.

In case you missed the horrifying news, four people were arrested in the Happiest Place in France over the weekend after a grown man attempted to marry a 9-year-old girl on the fairgrounds. However, per early reports translated from local outlets, Disney staff noticed fairly quickly how alarmingly young the “bride” of the wedding was and tried to shut it all down.

Cops came and arrested the “groom”, two other adult males, and — shockingly — the child’s mother. The entourage claimed it wasn’t a real child wedding, just a video for social media. They said they were trying to make some ragebait content to get attention online. But what the BBC reported on Tuesday tells a way more sinister story…

First off, this was a disturbingly big production. There were several extras paid to portray guests at the fake wedding. The BBC report says the cops on the scene were actually responding to a call from one of these hired actors, who was supposed to be playing the father of the bride. Apparently he had no idea what was planned — and when he saw how young the girl was he freaked. Can’t blame him! So glad he turned on the production and did the right thing, especially given the history of the mastermind behind all this.

Original reports stated the British “groom” was 22 years old, but now we’re hearing he’s actually 39 — and this isn’t the first disturbing act he’s been involved in!

Related: Influencer Gloria Zamora & Friend Killed By Husband She Was Trying To Leave!

According to the outlet, the ringleader has been identified as Jacky Jhaj (pictured above), and he’s gotten in trouble for activity with minors before. For real, not just for a video. Jhaj was convicted back in 2016 of having sex with two 15-year-olds! He spent some time in prison and was added to the sex offender registry. But once he was released, he’s said to have gone right back to messing with young girls — staging productions in which minors play a great role.

You guys, this man has been at these disturbing stunts for YEARS!

A History Of Ick

While looking into his records, the BBC found that Jhaj hired a bunch of children to fawn over him and pretend to be his fans when he organized a fake movie premiere in London. He was able to hire them through casting agencies, with some kids being young as 6 years old! The teens he hired were allegedly instructed to try to touch him and scream over him, as if he were some celebrity heartthrob, even though they had no idea who he was. Considering the previous conviction, one wonders if he had a darker motive than getting to act like a boy bander for a day.

Really upsettingly? The agency he hired through didn’t even identify him to the kids or their parents — even though he’s a registered sex offender! Ick.

As early as June last year, the outlet also reports Jhaj was spotted giving out gifts to children outside of dance auditions. A couple months later in August, he was seen posing naked in front of a fake BBC News truck that had been set on fire.

YouTube?! Really??

This isn’t even the worst part, though… It’s all the support he got for all these creepy actions. Jhaj had a YouTube channel where he uploaded his content, and he boasted over 12 MILLION subscribers. It wasn’t until September of last year — when the BBC itself alerted Google to the content on his channel — that they finally shut it down. Even then, the parent company didn’t offer any explanation as to why the man was allowed on their platform doing this stuff in the first place.

In fact, one of the videos he posted on another channel included footage of one of the 15-year-olds he sexually exploited back in 2016. Her family told the outlet it “destroyed” her life. So, so sad…

Jhaj isn’t spending small amounts to get all this attention, either. The outlet said they’ve talked to some people who worked with the man in the past, and they say he’d shell out hundreds of thousands of dollars to make himself look famous. His stunt in Paris is estimated to have cost him over $150k on extras alone!

Still, no one knows where he’s getting this money, these subscribers, or any of this attention… Creepy.

Consequences

Following the Disneyland Paris stunt, Jhaj was officially charged on Monday with fraud, breach of trust, money laundering, and identity theft. He’s been in police custody since then. According to a judge in the French commune Meaux, Jhaj was “made-up professionally so that his face appeared totally different from his own,” and he “deceived” the theme park by using a fake Latvian ID to book the venue for the fake wedding. That explains the early confusion over his age…

In a public statement regarding the situation, the Metropolitan Police back in his homeland said he’s in trouble in the UK as well:

“A 39-year-old man is wanted by the Met Police for breaching a Sexual Harm Prevention Order and a breach of a Sex Offenders’ Register notification requirement. We are aware the man has been arrested in France for other matters and officers are in contact with the French authorities.”

WILD!

This dude has been a total menace for so long, we’re just glad to hear he was caught! So, so disturbing! Thankfully that little girl was okay… Though with a mom who was willing to put her daughter in this situation… We shudder to think what’s next for her.

[Image via Metropolitan Police/MEGA/WENN]

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top